NeuroStra Scientific Day
Claire RAMPON, Research Director at the CNRS, director of the Centre for Research on Animal Cognition (CRCA) at the Centre for Integrative Biology (CBI) in Toulouse (CNRS teams and Toulouse III Paul-Sabatier University).
Presentation: Manipulating adult neurogenesis to improve cognitive function in Alzheimer's disease
Lectures by young Strasbourg PIs
Dr. Yaroslav SYCH, young team leader recruited at INCI during the NeuroStra "Young Group Leader 2021" call.
Presentation: Sensory discrimination tasks engage the mesoscale brain activity and the noradrenaline release
Dr. Juliette GODIN, CRCN INSERM, IGBMC UMR CNRS/UdS 7104, INSERM U1258
Presentation: Pleiotropic activities of the (atypical?) kinesin KIF21B during cortical development
Dr. Tsvetan SERCHOV, CRCN at CNRS, INCI UPR 3212
Presentation: The role of the circadian clock in the pathophysiology and rapid treatment of depression
Dr. Raphaelle CASSEL, MCU Faculty of Life Sciences, Inserm U1118
Presentation: Study of the molecular and behavioural effects of cytoplasmic delocalization of FUS in adult mice
Dr. Meggane MELCHIOR, MCU Faculty of Psychology, LNCA UMR 7364
Presentation: Impact of early life environment on pain experience throughout the life span
Blitz lectures by doctoral students and post-doctoral fellows
Our young researchers, PhD students and post-doctoral fellows, will present their work during the scientific blitz sessions. Beyond the importance of presenting their results to a large audience, it is also a possibility to win quality prizes for the best performances.
- Angel Baudon (doc INCI), Oxytocin Acts on Astrocytes in the Central Amygdala to Promote a Positive Emotional State
- Efil Bayam (postdoc IGBMC), Disruption of the catalytical activity of the tRNA modification complexes, Adat2/Adat3 impairs neuronal migration and leads to human neurodevelopmental disorders
- Marion Gaborit (doc INCI), Contribution of Delta Opioid Receptors to the antinociceptive and anti-depressive effects of Cannabidiol
- François Foerster (postdoc U1114), Enhanced temporal discrimination ability of visual events in video game players
- Michael Okafor (INCI), Design of copper-selective peptidic transporters to prevent βamyloid toxicity in Alzheimer’s Disease
- Isabel Paiva (postdoc LNCA), DYSREGULATION OF THE CHOLESTEROL PATHWAY ALTERS EPIGENOMIC SIGNATURES OF HIPPOCAMPAL NEURONS IN ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE
- Lola Welsch (doc U1114), Morphine-responsive neurons of the dorsal raphe nucleus: role in reward processing and social behavior
- Boglárka Zámbó (postdoc IGBMC), Testing the role of diacylglycerol kinase kappa in Fragile X syndrome by using Dgkk-KO and Fmr1-KO mouse models
- Iris Grgurina (doc LNCA), Deciphering the influence of the e4 allele of apolipoprotein (ApoE4) on the aetiopathogenesis of Lewy Body Dementia
- Victor Mathis (postdoc INCI)
Programme, registration, venue
Collège Doctoral Européen, 46 Bd de la Victoire, Strasbourg
Access Trams C/E/F, stop "Obervatoire".
If you wish to participate in NeuroStra scientific day, please register on the following form before 9 May 2022: https://evento.renater.fr/survey/neurostra-day-17-05-...-z70wx5jm